Friday, November 28, 2008

It's Raining again!

Wow! I love it when we have 3 day weekends and it rains every single day... dont you? Yeah awesome! But on a lighter note only 76 days till the fam goes on our ski trip! YAY! So it's been snowing like mad in Andorra so it should be a good year to make pratice perfect on my snowboarding skills.... Yeah right! I can see my ass full of bruises on day 1 already.... but anyway need to stay positive about it!

Yesterday i spent most of my night watching this show:

Saved

It was an ok attempt but nothing special... i mean the story has been played before and even though i like Tom, his performance cannot carry the whole show. But could be worse.

*side note*: Just when I start to feel weird, you come right in at the right time and remind me why you are special... how do you always know what i need to hear?

Inspiration of the day: "The point of living and of being an optimist, is to be foolish enough to believe the best is yet to come." Peter Ustinov

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home